Inspired by the sea, moors and woods, John's work is full of drama and emotion, the observer can experience a feeling of remoteness and a sense of place.
John's work can be seen in over 10 galleries from as far North as Ambleside in Cumbria to Devon and Cornwall in the South West. This website is updated weekly so it is easy to see what each gallery has available. It is also possible to visit John's studio gallery 'Ormscliffe' in Bolsover, where there is always a wide range of paintings to see and purchase.
To view all work as thumbnails in each gallery please click menu to the right hand side of this page. Click on each thumbnail to see a full size image.
- Open Studio and Winter Sale
- 2017 Calendar
- 366 Day Painting Challenge
- JC's Ormscliffe Studio Bolsover, Derbys
- St Johns Street Gallery Ashbourne
- Cromford Gallery Derbys
- Calder Gallery Calder Gallery, -
- Old Courthouse Gallery, Ambleside
- Harrison Lord Gallery Brighouse. Yorkshire
- Jack Sevens Art Yard Macclesfield
- The Art Cafe Whitby
- Ytene Gallery Hampshire